Friday, July 06, 2007

Backstage charm

I love looking at backstage images because it depicts the madness and frenzy that is compulsory in preparing for any fashion show. That and the excessive amounts of fun the models appear to have (as well a glimpse into chic model style)! Currently, I've got a model crush on Belarusian Tanya Dyagileva because 1. She is a stunner and looks oh so ethereal! And 2. She delivers the ultimate poses backstage (hence, the photographers love her-)! Tanya scores bonus points because she's got a TFS account and is an absolute darling on there!

Here is
the crème de la crème (all from AW07 Prêt-à-Porter), because I must absolutely share them with you!











I can so imagine seeing these in the fashion magazines that I read! The close-up would fit so well as the front of a beauty section in my opinion!


Photo cred: TFS (of course!)

No comments: