Monday, November 19, 2007

Markings of a Rebel

Tattoos are endlessly fascinating and so intriguing, don't you think? The artfully done and meaningful ones especially! I don't know why but I confess that I hold a growing appeal toward tatts and am even considering getting one (But first, I've got to mull the idea over for at least a year or two...)!

And since I've brought up this subject, it's impossible for me not to mention Freja Beha, my newest model crush! A rocking dark haired long legged beauty with rocking
tattoos who completely steamed up the SS08 catwalks in my books. Her list of markings are growing (she's actually just got some recent additions) and she's really looking magnificent with her new short hair!










From Left to Right: "this world tonight" on right wrist, "float" on neck, "this too shall pass" on inner right bicep, "M" on RHS of body, star on LHS of body, "redemption" on inner left elbow and three circles on inner left wrist. She also has an upside down triangle on the back of her neck.
Photo cred: firstview, thecelebritycity

No comments: