Friday, September 10, 2010

muted tones, urban dwellers and caged pirate lovers


Vena Cava is telling me to go on holiday like you would not believe; Nicholas K- a TFSer described this collection as "Alexander Wang meets Vanessa Bruno meets Rag & Bone" and I totally agree as I see all the elements there (I suppose it's ok, if not very original, since I love all of the three mentioned designers!). Sachin + Babi is subtlety with edge... a caged siren; Jen Kao- A pirate lover, a desert romance.
Cred: TFS, style.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures :D

great blog


xoxo
la-michelle-fashion.blogspot.com

la-michelle-fashion.blogspot.com

la-michelle-fashion.blogspot.com

la-michelle-fashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

gorgeous post, i love the second photo!

feel free to check out my blog and if you like it maybe you could follow (:
http://kissbangsnap.blogspot.com