Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Excitement: the shows are about to hit the road


The Spring Summer 2011 RTW shows are about to commence and I have four words: Let the pandemonium begin. I might have mentioned it a long time ago, but one of the greatest fashion charms about living in Australia is that technically... we can test the water by picking apart SS runway/beauty inspiration and having a go a good six months before our Northern Hemisphere counterparts! I've taken note of all my pre-show favorites and big name must sees, and am now excitedly wondering what is going to be added to my ever growing summer fashion priority list.
September 9-16: New York Fashion Week
September 17-22: London Fashion Week
September 22-28: Milan Fashion Week
September 29- October 7: Paris Fashion Week
Cred: google, newyork.mbfashionweek, londonfashionweek.co.uk, modeaparis

No comments: