Friday, October 05, 2007

Here's to another Target collection

So I just got a Target email telling me to check out their Designers for Target website because of the new collections. That's right- it's meant to be plural since there are two lines: Gail Sorronda and Yeojin Bae. I'm afraid I've never heard of Sorronda before, and since the website only has a small part of that collection up, it's kind of hard to judge. I did, however, spot a black sequined bag (there's also one in white) that's $69.99 and quite tremendous. And also a pleated mini, available once again in blk or white- also for $69.99. Too bad it's denim though, because the volume of it makes me think of those infamous SS07 Prada shorts for some reason. I'm not quite sure why...
Yeojin Bae is all about femininity and cute summer pieces. I know pictures may be deceiving but the quality just appears to be so much better! Am quite interested in the belts- it's very cute, very wearable and has that utilitarian/vintage look about it. The other three outfits that I posted here show the variety of the line- you have the LBD, the darling white summer day dress and the luxe tones of that last one is perfect for a night out on the town! Another instance where it reminds me of the SS07 Prada RTW- this time, I'm quite sure it's the color and the silk.


Collection comes out October 13. I suppose I will feel compelled to wander into Target and take a look. Even though the likelihood of me buying is very slim. A maybe on the belt, I guess.
Photo cred: Designers for Target

No comments: