Saturday, August 18, 2007

Something to look forward to -

TV has been quite dull lately... so I've taken to watching it online! It's the fact that Australian shows are terrible (yes! I said it! I have no loyalty to Australian media at all!), the free to air channels don't buy anything interesting or that some of the shows they buy are so old (how is it possible that they are showing ANTM5 at the moment?). I think I know what's going to be added to my growing list of online shows:
Yes: Gossip girl. I happen to love frivolous shows and since this is from the producers of The OC, it should be light and fun, don't you think? Based on the book series of the same name, by Cecily von Ziegesar, it's about the going ons of teenage socialites from NYC's Upper East Side. It's set to air in the US of A on September 19 (aka soon!) right after ANTM9.

If it's up to scratch, I guess I'll look out for torrents of each episode. Hopefully, it will be as good and OC-like as the teaser looks... and that all their wardrobes will be similarly as fabulous!
Cred: youtube, wiki

No comments: