Saturday, June 12, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new

It's been forever since I last posted and to be honest, I had lost motivation so that I was pretty much on permanent hiatus. This is a small project, and I love it but sometimes, I found myself making posts that were less about me and my interests and more about well... everything else. So for now, it's back to basics, and on that note, I'm announcing my move to


It only seems suiting as I try to figure out my true interests because I've changed so much over this year and a half I've been gone. More likely than not, I'll come back to this place one day- hopefully sooner rather than later! In the meantime, please come take part in my adventures, my take on style and fashion... and check out my forays into photography on L.A.B! Think of it as moving away from the house for a while to check out the brand new and recently acquired downtown loft space! Welcome!

No comments: