Monday, June 30, 2008

Russian Vogue July 2008

It's been an age since I've last done an editorial post but this one has got me so inspired I had to share! Natasha Poly ranks very very high among my list of favorites and to me, is one of the fiercest models around- the strongest walk I've seen, that strong face, a perfectly proportioned body and she exudes such great personality and sensuality that everyone just has to take notice.

The magazine issue I pulled this from is wholly dedicated to Natasha but I think this editorial is the best out of all of them. Titled "
высокий старт" (anyone have a translation of that?). Miguel Reveriego as photographer, Simon Robins as stylist.

Don't you just love how every single piece of clothing is so luxe, with so much character, that they each tell a different story in themselves?





I'm dying for a pair of those crazy sunglasses now.
A copy of Russian Vogue too! Who cares if I can't read a single word of it. Everyone knows pictures tell a thousand words.
Photo cred: achAT of TFS

No comments: