Friday, September 07, 2007

Happy SS08!!

Bonjour, new wardrobe! Hello new clothes! The lighter months of the year has finally arrived down here, much to my dismay (because now I've got to up my gym-going routine and I don't do sweaty!), but FASHION WEEK SS08 IS FINALLY UPON US! You know, as that facebook group goes- the only holiday I celebrate is FW!
Oh how I envy you smashingly dressed New Yorkers who get to wander through the glamorous mayhem that defines NYFW! Any of you invited to the shows? Or planning to crash anyway? There's not much to write about trends at the moment (style.com is comparatively slow in uploading pictures but the lack of watermarks make it worthwhile) since it's only start a few days ago and since the Paris and Milano shows has more influence, but so far I see that high waisted shorts are still staying strong. Nothing as short as those Prada ones though!

I'll upload some photos when I sort through them properly (and when I take a break from spamming style.com). But whoever is going, you've got to tell me all about it: let me live vicariously through you!

No comments: