Monday, May 26, 2008

Diorphone

Move aside Prada phone! What Dolce razr? Bye bye iphone! I want a Diorphone!
It looks phenomenal, comes out next month in selected Dior boutiques and I'll go so far to say its a 2-for-1 deal! You get the true sized phone and a mini phone! The mini is there so you don't have to rummage around the black crevasse of a huge leather bag that we are all so fond of (myself included)!
edit: just to clarify, the mini phone is a little thing for you to take calls (and answer calls only, I presume). My guess is that it'll probably be connected via bluetooth with your true phone.

There are, however, slight (or major) concerns- depending on how you look at it. One is the price- I'm reluctant to fork out 3500 euros for a phone. Another is that since this is Dior's first technological product, I have a feeling it will contain bugs, phone lag and its own set of problems. But the colors and the flip design instantly makes me associate it with trendy Japanese flip phones which are to die for! Looks aside, I guess I'll find out- in time- how efficient this Dior darling operates as reviews come out on various websites!
Cred: New York Mag, TFS

No comments: