Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A toast for 2008!

Here's to hoping 2008 will be full of great things, in all areas of your life- whether it's work, school, fashion or just pure fun! That it be be better and more fabulous than 2007! Live and make the most of it! Cheers!

And because I just found it, here's a little preview of the excitement which 2008 is sure to bring! I've got for you a trailer for a greatly anticipated Australian film opening March 8 2008! If you're aware of my endless fascination for a certain Australian model, then you'll probably guess which film I'm talking about. If not, well... let me tell you- directed by Elissa Down, starring Toni Collette, Rhys Wakefield and Gemma Ward: it's called The Black Balloon.

There! How could you possibly not be excited? It looks amazing!
Cred: youtube, wiki

No comments: